Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cooper sports


Cooper as catcher. He asked me why I signed him up for softball. The question caught me off guard because it never occurred to me NOT to sign him up. You play softball until you are old enough to play baseball! Well his love is soccer--didn't love softball, but that doesn't mean we won't sign him up again!










So here is Cooper doing what he loves best--playing soccer. I try not to yell out too much, since I have no idea of the rules, also because every time I do yell out, I tell him something completely wrong! Their team is the "Highlighters", because they are flourescent salmon color! The league calls it watermelon, and it may look orange in this picture, but really it is definitely between orange and pink. It's not hard to find their team when we get to the fields though!

1 comment: